Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

New Drawing ~ Cody

An artist without inspiration leaves a blank page...that's how I've been as far as drawing, these past months.
But after several people admonishing my work and encouraging me to do more, I found myself this Sunday afternoon wanting to draw again. But ah, for an inspiration....
Scrolling through the mounds of pictures on my laptop, a face came to my mind and I quickly found the picture I was looking for. A good friend of mine. His face one of simplicite detail, a face that I would love to conquer with pencil and paper!
So, I took about 20 or so minutes and sketched away. Thus this drawing...




Hope you have had a good August and wishing you well for the months to come. I can't wait for Fall! ^-^

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're a great artist!